Track an application
The tracking service aims to provide applicants and landowners with up to date information on the progress of their development and building applications within the Town. The information provided represents key milestones in the application process, not a detailed history. It only provides a general overview of building or development approvals for a property issued since March 2013.
The tracking service also enables the general public to:
- View applications and plans that are the subject of community consultation; and
- Obtain information relating to applications determined throughout the Town.
If you are not the builder or applicant of a development or building application, you will not be able to view the progress of the application. However, you may find out if an application has been lodged by searching an application by the property address.
If you are the builder or applicant of a development or building application, you may track the progress by following these steps:
1. Click on 'Lodge'. Log in with your username and password. If you do not have a username and password, please contact us on (08) 9311 8111.
2. On the left column, click on 'Track an Application'.
3. In the Search By Application Number box, type in the development or building application number eg. 5.2017... (as you type, you will see a grey number populate underneath the box)
4. Click on the exact match in grey, eg. 5.2017
5. On the next screen, you will see the progress, and if the application has been determined, the PDF document will be attached under the heading ‘Documents’.