If you require assistance while completing this form please call the Town’s Rates Department on (08) 9311 8111 between 8:30am and 5pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to register to receive your rates via email, please complete this online registration form.
Things to be aware of before registering for e-rates:
- There can only be ONE email address for each notice.
- If there is more than one owner of the property and both owners inadvertently apply, the notice will be issued (by default) to the email address of the last person who registered.
- The registration process will automatically close 14 days prior to the issue date of any rate notice.
- If the registration or amendment has not been received in time, you will automatically receive your rate notice by post.
- If you are not the owner or the agent of the owner you are ineligible to register.
Before registering for e-rates please make sure to read the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
Following receipt of your request:
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
2. You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
3. Interim rate notices will continue to be sent by post.
4. You confirm you are the registered owner or the agent appointed by the owner of the property being registered.
5. All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you on the registration form.
6. If you own more than one property you will need to register separately for each property.
7. You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. The Town of Victoria Park will not provide this notification.
8. You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
9. You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
10. An 'out of office' notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
11. You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing the notice
12. If you change your email or contact number, you are required to notify The Town of Victoria Park. To amend your details email email@example.com.
13. Should the Town receive an electronic delivery failure notification from your email address your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
14. You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.