The Town is pleased to inform all residents that under a partnership arrangement with the City of South Perth, the following services have been made available through the City of South Perth's Recycling Centre located at the corner Hayman Road and Thelma Street, Como.
Phone: (08) 9367 2492
Hours of operation:
Monday to Sunday 9am – 4.45 pm
Public Holidays 9am – 4.45 pm
Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day or any other day as required by the City of South Perth.
- Televisions – Plasma, CRT, LCD, LED, Rear Projection
- Computer Equipment
- Laptops, notebooks, palm tops
- Desktop /Central Processing Units, cards and motherboards
- Monitors, printers, faxes, scanners, multi-function units that scan/fax/print, and web cameras
- Compact disc drives, digital video disk drives, hard drives and floppy drives
- Mouse and trackball, keyboards, joysticks and gamepads
(These items must be intact as well as obsolete or unused. Maximum of 15 items per visit)
Disposal of clean/uncontaminated cardboard (exclusions include wrapping, polystyrene foam or similar)
Disposal of uncontaminated used motor oil (must not be contaminated with other petroleum products, coolants or similar. Maximum of 10 litres per visit).
These services are made available at no cost to residents. Please note all other wastes will not be accepted under this arrangement.