Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
  • Select
    • Subscribe to all
    • Active Life
    • Life in the Park
    • Bookmark
    • Victoria Park Club news
    • Lathlain Precinct
Thank you for registering. We will be in touch soon.
Text Size

Victoria Park Access and Mobility Map

The Town of Victoria Park is committed to ensuring that any barriers preventing people with a disability from accessing community services are overcome. This includes: events, public buildings and facilities, gaining access to information, public consultation and decision making processes.

Access and Mobility Map

Victoria Park Access and Mobility Map publication is a great resource to support access to facilities, services and local community attractions within the Town of Victoria Park. The map features the location of the Town of Victoria Park Administration Building and accessible services provided at the Leisurelife Centre and Aqualife Centre, shopping precinct areas and other sought destinations.

The publication can also be obtained from the Town's Library, Aqualife Centre and Leisurelife Centre. To request a hard copy of this publication, simply contact Neighbourhood Enrichment on 9311 8114 or email

Accessible Parking Facilities

The Accessible Parking Facilities publication is a guide to assist valid ACROD permit holders locate designated accessible car parking bays that are owned and managed by the Town of Victoria Park. The guide contains information on how to acquire an ACROD permit in WA, how to report a problem, how to report the unauthorised use of a bay or a maintenance issue.

For further information or to obtain a hard copy of the Accessible Parking Facilities guide, simply contact Neighbourhood Enrichment on 9311 8114 or email

Support Services for People with Disabilities

The Town facilitates a variety of support services for People with Disabilities. Advocacy Citizen Advocacy South Metropolitan and People With Disabilities (PWD) are both organisations that provide advocacy for individuals with disabilities. For information about help in the home contact your Local Area Coordinator at the Disability Services Commission (DSC) by calling (08) 9426 9352 or freecall 1800 998 214.

  • The Town of Victoria Park Library has a housebound Reader Service to deliver books to individuals that can’t physically make it into the Library.
  • Carer Support For families and friends who are Carers supporting their relative with a disability contact Carers WA on 1300 227 377.
  • Employment JobAccess provides help and workplace solutions for the employment of people with disability.

For more information about support services for people with disabilities, carers and families please contact Neighbourhood Enrichment on 9311 8114 or alternatively email


How do I go about attaining an ACROD permit?

The ACROD Parking Program is administered under National Disability Services WA.  To find out if you are eligible to apply for an ACROD permit visit the website or phone 9242 5544.

I am unable to drive or use public transport on my own and rely on carer’s to assist me with transportation, are there any other options available within the Town?

The Taxi Users' Subsidy Scheme (TUSS) provides taxi travel at a reduced rate for people who have a severe permanent disability that will prevent them from using a conventional public transport bus service.  Eligible persons can also apply for Centrelink’s Mobility Allowance which assists people with disabilities who are involved in qualifying activities and cannot use public transport without substantial assistance. TUSS can be contacted on 1300 660 147 or visit their website for more information

The best day of your life is the day on which you decide your life is your own