Aqualife Swim School
Swim School Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am - 1pm (during the first three and last three weeks of term)
Phone: 9373 5404
Class times and enrolment dates for Term 2, 2014 can be found on the timetable attachment below.
The Aqualife Swim School aims to provide a fun, happy and safe environment where infants, children and adults can learn to be confident in and around the water. Our year round program runs from Monday to Sunday allowing participants to build on their stroke technique and personal development through constant reinforcement and repetition.
Each individual’s progress and development will be facilitated by the guidance of our highly experienced Austswim trained instructors. The Aqualife Swim School caters for infants from four months through to Aqualife 7 (Squad Introduction) and adults. Vacation swimming programs are also offered during all school holiday breaks and are a great way to boost your child's swimming confidence and skills.
For more information please contact the Department of Education's Vac Swim.
Aqualife Swim School – Royal Life Saving Society WA Endorsement
The Aqualife Centre Swim School in East Victoria Park has been recently endorsed by The Royal Life Saving Society WA - the leaders in swimming & water safety education in Western Australia.
The new endorsement with Royal Life Saving ensures the Aqualife Centre will be delivering the nationally recognised Swim & Survive program. The Royal Life Saving Swim & Survive program is a broad and balanced program teaching a range of skills and knowledge to develop swimming, water safety, survival and basic rescue skills. The program seeks to increase the swimming and water safety skills of all Australian children in order to prepare them for safe participation in aquatic activity.
For more information please see our media release below.
Enrolments can be made in person or via phone. Full payment must be made when booking a swim course. Please choose your classes carefully as we do not offer make up classes, credits or refunds.
1. Complete our Aqualife Swim School Enrolment Form
2. Discuss availability of classes with our swim school staff
3. Enrol in the class
4. Full payment must be made when booking your course
5. Please note the Terms and conditions of enrolment
6. Collect your membership card
7. Confirm the day, time and type of class
1. Discuss availability of courses with our swim school staff
2. Enrol in the class
3. Full payment MUST be made on the phone with current valid credit card
4. Please note the Terms and conditions of enrolment
5. Aqualife Swim School Enrolment form must be completed (it can be downloaded or posted if requested)
6. Complete and sign enrolment form and return it to the centre before the commencement of your course
7. Please confirm details of day, time and type of class is correct before you hang up
8. Membership card will be mailed to you