Safer Neighbourhoods Plan
The Town of Victoria Park has developed the Safer Neighbourhoods Plan 2013 – 2016.
The Safer Neighbourhoods Plan has been developed following extensive community consultation, reviews of relevant crime prevention organisation strategic plans and analysis of current crime data sourced from the WA Police.
The five goal areas of the Safer Neighbourhoods Plan are:
- Early intervention to improve the wellbeing of children and families
- Youth justice and reducing re-offending
- Prevention and responding to antisocial behaviour
- Addressing and reducing drug and alcohol related crime
- Targeting priority offences
To download a copy of the Safer Neighbourhoods Plan 2013 – 2016 please click the link below or contact the Town on 9311 8114 for a hardcopy
If you have any questions regarding the Safer Neighbourhoods Plan please contact us on
◦Phone: 9311 8114
◦Fax: 9311 8181