The Macmillan Precinct Masterplan Working Group will guide the progress and development of “Stage 3 - Masterplan.” The Masterplan is an important document that will guide the long term land uses of the Macmillan Precinct.
The objective of Stage 3: Masterplan is to deliver the Masterplan Report to the Town of Victoria Park Council by December 2022.
The working group's term will be from June 2021 - December 2022. Monthly meetings have been scheduled for the working group to guide the development of the masterplan.
Town of Victoria Park Councillors
- Mayor Karen Vernon
- Cr Vicki Potter
- Cr Claire Anderson
- Cr Luana Lisandro
- Madlen Jannaschk
- Maxine Boyd
- David Linder
- Talia Turner
- Michael Cardy
- Leanne Hampson
Community & business representatives
- Representative - Victoria Park Centre for the Arts
- Representative - Victoria Park Community Centre
- Representative - Victoria Park Carlisle Bowling Club
- Representative - Perth Basketball Association (Redbacks)
- Representative - Sussex Street Community Law Service
- Representative - Billabong Community Early Learning Centre