The following terms and conditions apply to competitions when specific terms and conditions have not been set for a competition.
- The promoter is the Town of Victoria Park. Locked Bag No. 437, Victoria Park WA 6100.
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of the Town of Victoria Park.
- Employees of the promoter and associated promotional partners, their related companies and agencies and the immediate families of the persons are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must follow the instructions of an individual competition and submit their entry by the closing date.
- Entries must be submitted to the Town of Victoria Park, following the instructions stated on the individual competition.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media no more than one week after the individual competition closes.
- If selected winners cannot be contacted, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected.
- Delivery of prizes will be arranged with the winning entrants when they are contacted.
- The winner’s details will be used by the promoter for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, social media and any other promotional publication or online media.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoters ABN: 77 284 859 739
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Ferdinand Competition
1. This competition is a promotion run by the Town of Victoria Park (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is open to anyone.
5. Employees and Elected Members (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. The competition commences 6 December 2017 and closes 11.59pm Monday 18 December 2017. The competition will be drawn at 9am Tuesday 19 December at the Victoria Park Library.
7. Details of the prize:
- There are two family passes (four tickets each family) to see the animated movie Ferdinand to be won.
- Entries are valid through booking to attend the library’s school holiday event ‘The Games of Ferdinand’, to be held on 19 January 2018.
- Booking is not confirmed until payment has been received by the library.
- Two names will be chosen at random to win a family pass each.
- Any costs associated with receiving the prize remain the responsibility of each entrant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date promotion commences and the date prizes are claimed.
9. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The prizes are subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
11. The winners will be notified by phone or email of their winning entry, and how they can claim their prize. The preferred method will be to send by mail.
12. If collecting, collection of prizes will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize. The winner must collect their prizes by 31 January 2018 or it will be judged forfeited.
13. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
14. By accepting the prize, winners consent to their photograph being taken for marketing and media purposes and the Promoter has the right to use these images in online and physical publications to promote the Town and/or the competition.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes.