This year’s election will be conducted by a postal ballot. All electors will receive a postal voting package in the mail that includes:
- a ballot paper and candidates’ statements for Mayor
- a ballot paper and candidates’ statements for Councillor
- a ballot paper and information for the Town to City poll
- a envelope for the ballot papers
- a return paid envelope
- a brochure from the electoral commission detailing how to vote.
The mail out of postal voting packages will commence on 25 September and must be returned to the Town by 6pm on 19 October 2019. Packages may be returned via post or in-person at the Town of Victoria Park administration building.
For assistance with lost or new ballot papers, please contact the Town via firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of the 19th of October 2019 the Town's administration building will be open as a formal polling place from 8am until 6pm for people to vote in person.
The votes will be counted on the night of 19 of October 2019 and published once available, on the Town's website, WAEC website and across social media channels.