7NEWS Young Achiever Awards - ToVP Arts and Culture Award
We would love for you to help recognise a hard-working young artist, by nominating them into the Town of Victoria Park Arts and Culture Award, part of the 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards WA.
The Awards are designed to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people throughout Western Australia up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December.
Town of Victoria Park Arts and Culture Award
The Town of Victoria Park is a place where all people have an awareness and appreciation of arts, culture, education and heritage. Victoria Park recognises the important role that arts play in creating a connected and engaged community as well as a sense of place.
Victoria Park is Perth’s premier place for entertainment, with an inclusive and connected community. The Town of Victoria Park encourages and supports the achievements of young artists in all creative fields.
The Town of Victoria Park Arts and Culture Award is given to young people who strive for excellence in their chosen creative discipline.
If you would like to recognise a friend, work colleague or someone you may know for this Award, you can provide their contact details in the form below. The Awards team will then get in contact with them, and have them complete the questions online. It’s that easy!
Category winners will each receive a $1,000 Bartercard account, $500 cash, $500 Woolworths gift card and a trophy. One of the category winners will be named the 2020 Western Australian Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $1,000 Bartercard account, $500 cash, $500 Woolworths gift card and a state trophy.
Please feel free to visit the Young Achiever Awards website to find out more.
Nominations close Wednesday 11 December, 2019.
Award entry criteria
- Overview of personal and professional development in the arts
- Detail how the nominee has demonstrated qualities such as quality, innovation and integrity within their practice
- Detail any exhibitions, commission/performances, prize or award achievements
- Contribution and interests in the local and wider community, if applicable
- Provide five examples of work, if applicable
- In 25 words (two-three sentences), please summarise your nomination; highlighting your achievements and impacts made. This summary will be used for all media purposes and onstage presentations at the gala dinner