Community grants provide an opportunity for the groups and individuals to build the capacity and wellbeing of Town of Victoria Park community. The objectives of a community grant align with the Towns Strategic Community Plan. Specifically, a community grant should promote sustainable, connected, safe, and diverse places for everyone and achieve the following strategic outcomes:
- S1 - A healthy community.
- S2 - An informed and knowledgeable community.
- S3 - An empowered community with sense of pride, safety and belonging.
- S4 - A place where all people have an awareness and appreciation of arts, culture, education and heritage.
- En4 - A clean place where everyone knows the value of waste, water and energy.
- En5 - Appropriate, inviting and sustainable green spaces for everyone that are well maintained and well managed.
There are three levels of funding available:
- Level 1 grant: up to $500 (unincorporated and incorporated groups)
- Level 2 grant: $501 to $4,999 (incorporated groups only)
- Level 3 grant: $5,000 to $10,000 (incorporated groups only)
Community grant applications have closed for this 2019/2020 financial year.