The Town's donation program enables schools and individuals to make a positive contribution to sporting and recreation, academic and educational achievement.
Applications for funding can be made all year round and are assessed in accordance with Council policy for financial assistance.
The individual donation sporting category supports local residents aged 12 to 25 years within the Town that have been successful in representing their field of excellence on behalf of Western Australia or Australia in a sporting activity.
Assistance is given for travel, fees and costs. A clear selection process entitling the applicant to represent the state or national body must be demonstrated. A letter of selection from their state sporting association or national body must accompany the application.
Donations for sporting activities are limited to:
- a maximum of $200 per individual travelling interstate per annum
- a maximum of $300 per individual travelling internationally per annum.
Youth leadership and development
Individuals between the ages of 12-25 years nominated to undertake a youth leadership or development course delivered by a recognised organisation for self and professional development.
Donations for youth leadership and development
- $300 per individual or $500 per group at no more than 50% of total event cost and up to $300 or $500 respectively.
To apply, complete and sign the required application form for individual, community groups, or schools and forward to the Town of Victoria Park:
- Mail: Town of Victoria Park, Community Development, Locked Bag 437, Victoria Park WA 6979
- In person: Town of Victoria Park, administration centre, 99 Shepperton Rd, Victoria Park (business hours 8am–5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com