How you can help

Help out a homelessness organisation

There are a number of community organisations located in the Town that support people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. If you would like to volunteer your time or make a donation to a local organisation, please contact them directly. A list of organisations offering emergency relief can be found here.

Alternatively, for more information about how to volunteer and to browse volunteer vacancies in the Greater Perth area contact Volunteering WA.

Alert the Town about someone sleeping rough

If you are concerned about a rough sleeper, please contact the Town on 9311 8111.

The Town will make contact with the person/s to provide information and support to access services to meet their needs. Where possible, the Town will also refer the person to a homeless outreach service.

If you believe someone may be experiencing a mental health crisis or if you witness aggressive, intimidating or violent behaviour, please contact WA Police immediately on 000.