1. CCTV must be provided and installed by a registered business with a Security Agents Licence Number.
2. CCTV must be installed within the Town of Victoria Park.
3. This Partnership Program is applicable to either new installed systems, or upgrades to improve the quality of an existing system.
4. Before installation or upgrade, the applicant must contact the Town to arrange a site visit to confirm camera field of view and playback capabilities.
5. CCTV systems must be installed and this form completed in full and submitted no more than two months after the site visit with the Town.
6. One application per project will be considered.
7. CCTV must include a public angle field of view overlooking the road, footpath, front verge, or any other applicable public area.
8. The CCTV system must meet the Face Recognition (50 per cent) requirement of the WA State CCTV Strategy Resolution Test Chart within 10 metres of the public facing camera.
9. The operator of the CCTV system must agree to provide footage to WA Police Force when requested. Failure to do so will result in the Town retrieving any payments it has made to the applicant.
10. The Town provides no guarantee that a rebate can be provided to all applicants if the allocated budget is fully expended prior to the end of the financial year.
11. Feedback form needs to be completed before payment is issued.
12. Applicants must provide high quality screenshots showing the field of view of their camera system.
13. Applicants must consent to their details being provided to WA Police Force for the location and fields of view of the CCTV system.
14. Applicants must maintain the CCTV system in working order. Failure to do so will result in the Town retrieving any payments it has made to the applicant.
15. The Town will rebate half of the total cost of the CCTV system, up to $750 per project.
16. The Town reserves the right to cancel the rebate arrangements at any time if any of the above conditions have not been met to the satisfaction of the Town. The Town will not be liable for any cost incurred by the applicant.
17. Applicants must not have a current outstanding debt with the Town.
18. Rear properties of developments, or properties with limited fields of view of a public area, are not eligible for funding.
19. Allocating funding to a project remains the discretion of the Town.
20. CCTV systems that have received funding from this program in previous financial years are not eligible for repeat funding.
21. The operator of the CCTV must register their system with the WA Police Force State CCTV Register https://wastatecctvregister.police.wa.gov.au and submit the confirmation email as part of the application.