Total Round funding value: up to $100,000 (plus GST)
Maximum application value: Operating subsidies will be capped at 50% of total operating costs, inclusive of cash, in-kind support relating to subsided rental value of the lease forfeited under a peppercorn lease.
An operating subsidy is a three-year cash payment contract and/or peppercorn lease made by the Town to an eligible party. The purpose of the operating subsidy is to support the operating capacity of not-for-profits and social enterprises to deliver programs, support and services to the local community.
Applicants must met the following:
- Must be an established and solvent incorporated not-for-profit organisation or social enterprise.
- The mission/purpose of the organisation or social-enterprise must be of a sporting or recreational, cultural or community service focus.
- The mission/purpose will be stated in the organisations constitution, details of incorporation or similar statement of purpose.
- Operating subsidy request is based upon industry benchmarked standard costs of operation.
- The impact of the operating subsidy upon competition and economic efficiency are minimised as far as practicable and evidenced by the applying party.
Before completing your application form it is important to read the operating subsidy toolkit and Policy 114