Street Meet 'n' Greet
The Town of Victoria Park is pleased to support local residents and groups who want to build neighbourhood connections and develop a strong community. The Street Meet ‘n’ Greet mini-grants initiative aims to assist and empower neighbourhoods to do this through neighbourhood get-togethers or street celebrations.
There are two options for your event:
1. Neighbourhood get-together: $200 available
- Minimum six households attend the event
2. Street celebration: $400 funding and road closure
- The Town will provide a road closure
- $400 towards goods and services for the event
- All residents affected by the road closure must be notified
- Details of event to be negotiated with the Town
The Town will work closely with the organisers to ensure the Street Meet ‘n’ Greet is a complete success.