Street Meet 'n' Greet
The Town of Victoria Park is pleased to support local residents and groups who want to build neighbourhood connections and develop a strong community. The Street Meet ‘n’ Greet mini-grants initiative aims to assist and empower neighbourhoods to do this through neighbourhood get-togethers or street celebrations.
There are two options available:
- Neighbourhood get-together
- $200 mini-grant available
- Minimum six households attend the event
- At a house/park/café/front yard/it's up to you!
- Local neighbours only (from your street)
- Street celebration
- $1200 mini-grant available
- $800 towards a road closure and a Traffic Management Plan
- $400 towards goods and services for the event
- Retake your street!
- Road closure funding available for a maximum of four hours
- Resident planned and managed event (the Town will assist where needed)
- Contact Taborda or other traffic management companies to organise the road closure
- Can only be a local suburb-based road, not a Main Roads major road or arterial route
- Wider reach beyond the local street allowed, to be negotiated with the Town
- Details of event to be negotiated with the Town
Applicants are required to fill out a registration form and a terms and conditions form to access the grant funds. Please read all of the below documents.
Contact the Town if you have any questions on 9311 8111 or email@example.com