Who to call

Reporting things you see in the community

The organisations that are responsible for infrastructure maintenance in our Town need help from the community to report when something has gone wrong. When the community is active at communicating with these organisations the infrastructure is maintained at a higher standard and problems are solved faster.

You can help keep your neighbourhood maintained to a high standard by reporting any issues you see to the appropriate organisation.

Download and print the "Who to Call" flyer below, or pick up a copy from the Administration Centre.