Looking after your physical health
Support to look after your physical health
Exercise helps maintain physical and mental health. Check out the ways you can exercise during COVID-19.
- LiveLighter have created home workouts which are suitable for all fitness levels. With beginner, intermediate and advanced, these home workouts provide a full body workout to keep us moving while we’re home bound.
- The Town of Victoria Park Aqualife and Leisurelife centers are releasing weekly live fitness classes and workout tips on their Facebook page.
- Les mills are currently providing a temporary site with free access to over 100 workouts so there is something for everyone!
- Heart Foundation have created a home exercise resource with a range of exercises for all fitness levels and goals to maintain motivation.
- Nike Training Club offers a variety of free home workouts and features wellness and nutrition guidance from experts as well. Join in with a community of living room athletes.
- Yoga with Adrienne is a well-loved yoga channel, with over six million subscribers. The channel offers yoga classes lasting from five minutes through to an hour.
- Remember to do what works for you. These are some ideas and you can share your tips with others on ReachOut Forums.