Book a park or reserve
Bookings are necessary if you wish to hold an event or organised sporting activity on one of the Town’s parks or reserves. This will ensure that the reserve is suitable for the requested activity and that it is available during the times you wish to hold your event. It also ensures that the Town’s Parks and Rangers teams are aware that your event is taking place. No other bookings will be accepted for the area you have requested, but the park may still be used by casual users (family picnics, dog walkers etc.). The area you have booked will not be fenced off to the general public.
To make an enquiry about availability or would like more details on a particular park please complete the booking enquiry and the Bookings Officer will be in touch. Alternatively you can call 9311 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a booking please complete the hire application form with as much detail as possible for your event. You can then email the application form to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post it to:
Bookings Officer (Parks and Reserves)
Town of Victoria Park
Locked Bag 437
VICTORIA PARK 6979
For bookings at McCallum Park, Taylor Reserve or G.O. Edwards Park please refer to the event zone maps below before submitting your application.
Hire fees and bonds will be applicable to most bookings and all hirers must comply with the Town’s hire conditions.
If you are a member of a club and are interested in making a seasonal booking for one of the Town’s sporting grounds or clubroom facilities please complete the booking enquiry form or contact the Booking Officer on 9311 8111 to check availability.
All organisations, incorporated community groups and schools who wish to make a booking must provide a copy of their Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10,000,000.
Functions can be held at both Leisurelife and Aqualife. See link below:
The approval process
- When your application has been received by the Bookings Officer, it will be processed and the relevant approvals gained.
- You will be contacted should we require more information.
- You will then be sent a letter confirming your booking with the relevant hire conditions, usually within 10 working days of the application being received (larger events will take longer).
- An invoice will be forwarded to you and payment is required as per due date stated on the invoice, in accordance with the Town’s payment terms.
- If a bond is required, this needs to be paid prior to the event or on collection of the keys. On completion of your event the area/facility will be inspected and providing there is no damage, the bond will be refunded via a cheque in the mail.
Event zone maps