Pop-up events cinema
Thanks to a grant from Lotterywest a pop-up cinema package has been purchased for use by the Town of Victoria Park community. The aim of this project is to bring together the community in a wide variety of local locations, share town resources, demonstrate the Town’s commitment to inclusivity and increase public safety through evening community events.
In order to hire the cinema, the following are required:
- Public liability insurance of $10,000,000.
- A refundable bond payment of $500.
- Fees apply. For more information please contact the Town on (08) 9311 8111.
- A royalties certificate for the commercially produced film being screen at the event.
- An APRA licence for any music being played at the event.
The cinema package consists of:
- 6m x 6m screen and blower.
- Digital projector and Smartbox Gold.
- Two powerful speakers and stands.
- Two flat trolleys and one all-terrain trolley for transport.
Please check our FAQ below for further information.
Image courtesy of Smart Digital Australia