The Victoria Park Digital Hub provides free computer courses and online training for the local community, not-for-profit organisations and businesses.
People of all ages and abilities can participate in friendly, interactive training sessions to learn how to access and explore the digital world.
Our friendly volunteers will be on hand to help you:
- learn how to operate your mobile device - Apple or Android
- with online job applications and digital resumes
- learn about computer operating systems
- with hardware or software issues you might be having
- submit your online tax returns (conditions apply)
- use the internet and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- develop online skills to help your business
- much more!
Our facility is inclusive and fully accessible with the ability for wheelchair and mobility aid users to move freely within the building. There is also one accessible parking bay located at the front of the building
Contact us today to book your session.