The Victoria Park Digital Hub provides free computer courses and online training for the local community, not-for-profit organisations and businesses.
People of all ages and abilities can participate in friendly, interactive training sessions to learn how to access and explore the digital world.
Our friendly volunteers are on hand to help you learn how to:
- operate your mobile device – phone or tablet
- operate your Windows or Apple laptop or computer
- set up and use an email account
- use the internet and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- buy and sell online using sites such as Gumtree, eBay and Facebook Marketplace
- troubleshoot hardware or software issues you might be having
- access online job applications and prepare digital resumes
- access online library resources including the Kanopy streaming service
- much more!
We also run Tech Savvy group classes at the Town’s Library and local community centres.
Our facility is inclusive and fully accessible with the ability for wheelchair and mobility aid users to move freely within the building. There is an accessible parking bay located at the front of the building
Contact us today to book your session.
The Digital Hub is located at 1 Harper Street, Victoria Park.
Bookings are taken on the hour (9am, 10am, etc.) for a one-hour duration. To book an appointment and for further information, please call 9329 4238.
No appointment is needed to use a computer for periods of up to two hours.