The creche at the Town of Victoria Park leisure centres provides busy parents with the opportunity to balance caring for their young children with a healthy and active lifestyle.
The crèche staff are friendly and experienced childcare workers that all hold a working with children check. Parents are always welcome to come down and have a look at the crèche and meet the team.
We have story time, art and craft, home corner, drawing, play dough and loads more!
The crèche takes children from eight weeks to five years of age.
|Monday - Saturday:
|Monday - Friday:
Bookings are essential.
Bookings can be made via:
- Online Customer Portal click here (for all access members only)
- Contacting the Aqualife (9373 5400) or Leisurelife (9373 5400) Centres. Bookings need to be made by 8am on the day of the booking.
If this is your child's first crèche visit you will need to complete an enrolment form click here prior to attending the Centre.
All Access Members: Included (1.5hrs/child)
Essential Members : $3.50 (1.5hrs/child)
Non Members: $4.50 (1.5hrs/child)
What to bring?
We recommend that families please label all belongings.
- Healthy snack if required (strictly no nuts or nut products)
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- Hat and sun cream
- Nappies and pram ( required for non-walkers )
Creche Booking Cancellation
All creche cancellations need to be received by 8am on the day of booking otherwise will be treated as a no show.
Methods to cancel a creche booking:
- Online Customer Portal click here
- Complete and submit creche cancellation form click here
- Contact the Aqualife (9373 5400 ) or Leisurelife (9373 5450) Centres