Leisure facilities FAQs
Our website is the main source for all information regarding changes to any of the facilities programs or service. We will also be communicating these via our other Town channels (Facebook, e-newsletters etc.)
We are pleased to announce that the below programs will be available to both members and non-members from the following dates. All membership fees will recommence from Saturday 6 February 2021.
Opening from Saturday 6 February 2021
- Aqualife and Leisurelife gyms
- Aqualife and Leisurelife group fitness
- Aqualife and Leisurelife creche
- Aqualife aquatics area (including 50m outdoor, 25m indoor, leisure, and hydrotherapy)
- Leisurelife casual squash, basketball and badminton hire
Closed until further notice
- Aqualife swim school lessons
- Aqualife steam room and spa
- Leisurelife junior and adult sporting competitions
- Leisurelife social badminton sessions
- Leisurelife junior coaching clinics
- Leisurelife bingo
For up to date information, online bookings and FAQs on the leisure facilities, please click on the below tab.
What will happen to my Aqualife or Leisurelife membership during the lock-down period?
All memberships will be suspended during the lock-down period, all direct debit payments will be adjusted by the prorata amount accordingly, and an extension will be provided to upfront paying memberships.
Membership direct debit payments will be processed on 5th of each month for the next month. Should the lock-down be extended future payments will be adjusted accordingly.
What will happen to the 8 week weight loss challenge, I recently signed up for?
The 8 week challenge has been postponed until further notice. If you have signed up for the challenge you will be notified personally when a new start date has been confirmed. If you do not wish to take part in the challenge and require a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to my swim school classes and payments?
All swimming lessons will be suspended until further notice. All lessons during this period will be credited. Credits will be applied automatically to your account and will be used in the next direct debit run on 15 February 2021. Please check our website later in the week for further information.
All outstanding Swim School credits must be redeemed by 30 June 2021.
What will be happening with my multi-pass?
Multi passes expiry dates will be extended for the duration of the closure.
What is happening to Bingo Saturday night?
At this stage we will continue to monitor and follow the advice of the State Government. At this point in time no decision has been made on whether Bingo will go ahead or not. Please check our website later in the week for further information.
What happens if I want to suspend or cancel my membership?
If a member wishes to suspend or cancel their membership, our standard terms will still apply. Members will be required to email through their request to email@example.com
Do I need to book for a group fitness class?
Booking is recommended but not essential.
From Sunday, 14 February masks will no longer be required to be worn, and class capacities will return to normal.
Wearing a mask can increase your heart rate so please exercise with caution.
How do I book into a group fitness class?
- Log into the members portal and enter in your details and click “Login”
- To change location between Aqualife and Leisurelife simply select the tab change location on the right hand side of the portal.
- Hover your mouse over “Book Online” then click on the type of session you wish to book.
- Select the date of the booking, then click “Book” on the applicable session.
- Check you have selected the correct session then click on “Book Now”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address.
For further assistance when booking a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aqualife on 9373 5400.
Do I need to book to use the gym?
No booking required.
From Sunday, 14 February masks will no longer be required to be worn.
We have a strict no towel workout policy.
When will Senior Circuits start?
Senior circuits will start from Monday 15 February.
Are there any restrictions in the pool areas?
- Masks must be worn at all times when not swimming. This includes water walking and aqua classes
- Lane numbers will be restricted to 4 per lane indoors and 8 per lane outdoors. No bookings are required.
- Hydro pool will be restricted to 12 people. No bookings are required
- Spa and steam room will remain closed
What will be happening to all sports at Leisurelife?
Due to health and safety risk concerns regarding mask use, all scheduled adult and junior sport matches at Leisurelife for this coming week (Monday 8 February to Thursday 11 February) have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
What will be happening to social badminton sessions?
Due to health and safety risk concerns regarding mask use, all scheduled badminton sessions at Leisurelife (Friday 5, Saturday 6, Tuesday 9, Thursday 10, Friday 12, Saturday 13 February) have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
Will I be able to use the courts during this time?
**Wearing of masks is mandatory at all times within the venue, unless consuming food or drink.
Courts will be open for team training and casual use for the following times:
Badminton, Basketball, Netball, Soccer
Saturday 6 February: 8am-5.30pm
Sunday 7 February: unavailable
Monday 8 February to Thursday 11 February: 5.30am-8pm
Friday 12 February: 5.30am-7.30pm
Saturday 13 February: 8am-5.30pm
As per Leisurelife scheduled opening hours. Last booking is to conclude half an hour before centre close.
Is the Creche open at Aqualife and Leisurelife?
Creche is open as usual. Bookings are essential.
Please call the centre on 08 9373 5450 (Aqua) or 08 9373 5450 (Leisure) to book.