Little Free Libraries
Little Free Libraries are set up around the Town for people to take from and donate books to.
It is a community-based idea that allows people to share their old books with others in the community and to find something new to read.
Borrow any book from the Little Library and either return it or leave a different book to be enjoyed by someone else.
Any other book donations can be taken to Save the Children, Unit 8A/18 Milford Street, East Victoria Park - 1800 760 011
Introducing the Little Community Pantry! Located 30 Satellite Place, Carlisle, this little library allows people in the community to share tinned goods and other non-perishable food items.
See the map below for direction to the locations.
- Read Park: Corner Albany Hwy and Salford St, Victoria Park
- Duncan Reserve: Corner Duncan St and Sunbury Rd, Victoria Park
- Vic Park Centre for the Arts: 12 Kent St, East Victoria Park
- Rayment Park: Corner Rayment St and Howick St, Lathlain
- Antz in your Pantz: 965 Albany Hwy East Victoria Park
- Leisurelife Centre: Corner Kent St and Moorgate St, East Victoria Park
- Raw by Chris 8/29 Archer St, Carlisle
- Connect Vic Park: 5 Mackie St, Victoria Park
- John Macmillan Park: Sussex St, East Victoria Park
- Little Community Pantry: 30 Satellite Place, Carlisle