New library management system
The library has recently introduced a new library management system. This means we have a new library catalogue.
Some of its features include:
- More security and control over your membership, as you will require a PIN number to login. If you did not have a PIN number previously one would have been assigned to you. Please speak to staff about how to change your PIN number if required.
- You can reserve and borrow eBooks, eAudio books and eMagazines through the catalogue
- You can request items from other libraries using the Inter-library loan form. Click here to read more about what you can and can't inter-library loan
- Create alert profiles to be notified when new items from your favourite author or subject become available
- If you are a parent and your account is linked to your children's you will be able to see what everyone has borrowed- just by logging in with your library card
We ask that customers be patient with staff as they are still learning, so it may take a little longer to do things.