The Town of Vic Park is now offering the award winning EasyPark (pay-by-phone) service across paid parking areas.– just look for the little pink and purple signs.
Customers using the EasyPark service:
- register once
- can extend or stop their parking on the go
- only pay for parking time used. (Additional fees and charges may apply.)
To download the app go to http://app.easypark.net on your smartphone.
Where can I use it in the Town of Victoria Park?
All Town user-pays parking areas are now fitted with signs which indicate that the service is available and provide instructions for use.
How does it work?
Paying for parking by phone is quick and simple, saving users both time and money.
- You no longer need coins to buy a ticket and then display it in the windscreen - though the old machines are still available as per usual.
- Simply set an initial parking time, then enter the vehicle registration number and the car parking area code (found on signs and meters in the car park).
- Users will receive a reminder on their phone 15 minutes before their parking time is up, and can choose to extend their session if the time limit for the area allows.
- When leaving the area simply click stop parking and only pay for the time actually used. Additional fees and charges may apply.
How do the parking inspectors know if I have a valid ticket?
If a vehicle is parked without a valid ticket being displayed, then the town’s parking officers will check the vehicle’s number plate (in real-time) against the EasyPark database to confirm whether a parking session is valid.
Who do I contact if I have issues using EasyPark?
It's best if you contact EasyPark direct regarding any issues you have with the system as they are the experts:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 1300 734 070