- You must park in a marked motorcycle bay. A fee is not required if parked in a marked motorcycle bay.
- Parking in a regular bay will attract an infringement.
- If there is no motorcycle marked bays available, motorcycles and scooters are permitted to park in unmarked bays on side streets
- It is illegal to park on the footpath. Parking on a footpath will attract an infringement.
Having trouble viewing the map below? Click this link TOVP Motorcycle Parking Map to view the map in a different tab.
1. This map was accurate at the time it was created and is only updated on an annual basis.
2. As parking restrictions can always change, You (the Driver) should always check parking signage/s or line markings when leaving your vehicle.