Parking infringements

Infringement notices (parking fines) are issued when a vehicle is parked in contravention to parking restrictions. A parking ticket can be handed to you, left on your car's windscreen or sent to you in the mail.

Please note: we're currently experiencing a high number of customer queries and appeals. Due to the increased demand, appeals are currently taking 14 weeks to be reviewed. Once the online appeals form has been submitted the infringement will automatically go on hold until it is reviewed. 

Important Information

If you were the driver and believe you have cause, you can submit an appeal and supporting evidence for internal review. Please check eligibility criteria and submit an appeal online or in person.

Verbal appeals cannot be accepted and the appeal needs to be submitted by the driver at the time of the infringement.

Were you the driver at the time?

If you are the owner of the vehicle but were not the driver at the time of the offence, you can nominate the driver who was in charge of the vehicle.

Under the Local Government Act, vehicle owners are deemed to have committed the offence unless they nominate the driver or person in charge of the vehicle at the time of the offence, within 28 days.

Nominate another driver

How do I pay for my parking infringements? 

 Pay your infringement

You can also pay by:

  • Phone - 08 9311 8111
  • In person – to the cashier at the administration building, 99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park.
  • Post – (cheque or money order) made payable to the 'Town of Victoria Park' and mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, Locked Bag 437, Victoria Park WA 6979.
  • Credit Card Payment Surcharge* - When processing your credit card payments, the Town is charged with significant merchant fees by the banks. To recover a portion of the merchant fees on credit card payments, Town levies a small surcharge of 1% to our customers.

What happens if I don't pay the fine? 

You have 28 days to pay your fine. If you don't pay the infringement notice or contact us within 28 days then further action may be taken.

This may include additional costs, enforcement or legal action.

How do I appeal my parking fine?

Before appealing a parking fine, you should view the photos taken of your parking infringement.

You will need to provide the infringement number and vehicle registration number to view the photos.

 View infringement photos and details

You can request an internal review for your fine. Select the link below to find out more about how to appeal a parking fine.

Appeal a parking infringement

How do I nominate another person as the driver?

When you are not the driver and did not commit the offence, you can nominate another person within 28 days of the infringement being issued.

 Nominate another driver

Why do you have parking regulations?

Parking regulations are designed to maintain safety and ensure shared access to parking spaces in areas where there is high demand.

All licensed motor vehicle drivers are expected to know the road rules that apply on Western Australian roads and in carparks. Parking fines or infringements are issued to owners of vehicles that do not adhere to parking restrictions.

Body-worn cameras

Our Parking and Ranger officers will now be wearing body-worn cameras. The camera is attached to the officer’s uniform and is clearly visible to everyone.

Body-worn cameras are another tool we can use to improve community trust, accountability and transparency.  Footage from the cameras may assist with prosecution cases or when reviewing a community members complaint against an officer.  The body worn cameras will also provide additional safety for our officers.

If you believe one of our officers has inappropriately used a body-worn camera or acted in contrary to the Town's values, you can contact the Coordinator of Parking and Ranger Services on 08 9311 8111 or email

More information

Call us on 08 9311 8111 or email