In accordance with Local Planning Policy 37 – “Community Consultation on Planning Proposals”, you are invited to comment on the following matters:
- Proposed Use - A Community Purpose land use is classified as an “AA” (discretionary use) within the Local Centre zone, which triggers the requirement for Development Approval under Town Planning Scheme No. 1.
The proposed land use is to consist of the following activities for elderly members of the community:
- Board games, cards, movies, arts and crafts.
Other details of the proposal include:
- The application is compliant with the required provision of car parking.
- No works are proposed as part of the land use.
- Opening hours are proposed to operate from 8am to 4pm.
Where can I view the application?
A copy of the plans and supporting information are available to view in the Plans and Documents section located on the right side of this page.
How can I comment?
Any comments you wish to make on the proposal are to be submitted by close of business Monday 27 March 2023, by one of the following:
- Online, using the submission form below
- By email: email@example.com, quoting reference number 5.2023.12.1
- By letter: Town of Victoria Park, Locked Bag No. 437, Victoria Park WA 6979, quoting reference number 5.2023.12.1
How can I find out more information?
The assessing officer for the application is Planning Officer, Michael Clare. You can contact Michael on 08 9311 8111 or ask a question via the link below.
For detailed enquiries, we recommend that you contact the assessing officer to arrange a meeting (during business hours) at the Town's administration centre.
Who will decide this application?
The decision-maker for this development application is the Town of Victoria Park.
It is noted that the decision-maker will take into account the comments received, however, are not obliged to support these views.