In accordance with Local Planning Policy 37 – “Community Consultation on Planning Proposals”, you are invited to comment on the following matters:
- Boundary Setbacks – The Residential Design Codes prescribes the minimum setback distance of buildings from boundaries other than the street. The application proposes variations to the setback of the following:
- Two posts are proposed to be constructed on the southwest boundary fence in lieu of the required 1m setback.
Where can I view the application?
A copy of the plans are available to view in the Plans and Documents section located on the right side of this page.
How can I comment?
Any comments you wish to make on the proposal are to be submitted on or before Monday 3 April September 2023, by one of the following:
- Online, using the submission form below
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 5.2023.61.1
- By letter: Town of Victoria Park, Locked Bag No. 437, Victoria Park WA 6979, quoting reference number 5.2023.61.1
How can I find out more information?
The assessing officer for the application is Planning Officer, Michael Clare. You can contact Michael on 08 9311 8111 or ask a question via the link below.
For detailed enquiries, we recommend that you contact the assessing officer to arrange a meeting (during business hours) at the Town's administration centre.
Who will decide this application?
The decision-maker for this development application is the Town of Victoria Park.
It is noted that the decision-maker will take into account the comments received, however, are not obliged to support these views.