Lodge an application
The Town of Victoria Park has introduced an online lodgement system for development applications, building applications and subdivision application types.
To lodge an application online, you need to be a registered user. Register for online lodgement, or if you are already a registered user, lodge an application.
Please note that registration for online lodgement is currently only open to registered businesses and professionals in the design, planning and construction industry. Please be aware that electronic lodgement is mandatory for such applicants.
For assistance with lodging your application, view the Town's Icon User Manual(PDF, 2MB) or the Tips for Successful Online Application Lodgement.(PDF, 217KB)
Lodging applications online provides the following benefits to applicants:
- Applications can be lodged any time, 24/7.
- Time savings.
- No paperwork or printing multiple copies of plans or documents.
- No need to visit Council's offices.
- Better quality applications containing relevant information.
- Enables Council to provide shorter turnaround times for applications.