Track an application
The tracking service aims to provide applicants with up to date information on the progress of their development, subdivision and building applications within the Town.
Only the applicant(s) to an application are able to track the progress of an application and/or download approved documents for the application. The applicant(s) are required to sign in to the online system.
If you do not have Sign in details and would like to track the progress of an application, simply go to the "Lodge an application" webpage and complete the registration form at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email with the Sign in details within 48 hours.
To track an application:
1. On the left column, click on “Web Services”.
2. On the left column, click on “Online Applications”.
3. On the left column, select either “Planning Application Enquiry" or "Building Application Enquiry" or Subdivision Application Enquiry”.
4. Enter the Application Number in the format eg. “XXX/2019” (for application number 6.2019.XXX.1) in the box, scroll down and click “Search".
5. When the application information is displayed, click on the Application number eg. “XXX/2019” that is located above the “Address“, and in approximately one minute, full details of the application will display.
6. If the application has been determined, the Council-determined documents will be listed under "Application Documents". Double-click on the document hyperlink and it will open for you to print or save onto your device.
If you have any queries regarding the online lodgement and tracking process, please contact us on (08) 9311 8111.