Business Continuity Advisory Service
The Town of Victoria Park has partnered with Business Foundations to deliver free one to one advisory services to assist businesses operating in the Town of Victoria Park deal with the outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact on their operations.
Business Foundations can offer the service online or over the phone if required, between 8am and 6pm, or by request outside of these times.
Please note, that there are only a limited number of places available- the business must be operating within the Town of Victoria Park and you must be the registered owner.
There are three sessions available, each with a different focus. A business can choose one of the sessions, or to undertake all three if needed.
Advisors will spend an hour on each session with each business providing tailored advice.
More information on the session topics can be found below.
Session 1 – Strategic review
- Review with the business owner the following issues:
- Business continuity plan
- Six month cash-flow forecast
- Occupation health and safety for staff/employment obligations
Session 2 – Review of cashflow and expenditure
- This is an in depth look at financial pressures in the business, looking to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on the bottom line.
Session 3 – Sales and marketing review
- Review sales channels, and identify new opportunities.
- Packaging of products in new ways (gift vouchers, advance booking discounts, delivery boxes).
- Identifying adjacent markets.
To book please fill out the form.