How can businesses get involved?
If you are a registered business in the Town currently selling your goods and services online or have just reopened, we want to hear from you.
We will be creating a directory of all the businesses who are still open and promoting this through our social media channels.
For more information on how to get involved, see the information below or email email@example.com.
For more information on the campaign, please see the FAQs.
I am already selling my goods or services online
Fantastic! All we need from you is your business name, a short one sentence stating what you sell online, and how people can purchase your goods or services online.
This may be either:
- Through a website dedicated to selling your goods and services.
- A link to your food delivery service page (ie. if you are listed on UberEats, Deliveroo etc, send through a link of your page).
- A link to your social media account if people can order things via messenger services.
- A link to your website with an email address, if people can order your goods or services via email.
I need help transitioning to online
There are several ways you can look at transition at selling your goods or services online:
- If you are a cafe/restaurant, have you looked into delivering food locally, or signing up to a food delivery service (ie UberEats, Deliveroo etc)?
- Can you set up a bank transfer/delivery system for a quick solution to be able to sell your products via email or Facebook Messenger?
- If you usually run classes (whether this be educational, gym, training etc), can you do a livestream or record a video?
Do you have a great business innovation idea which isn't online but still supports local businesses while abiding by social distancing guidelines? If so we want to hear from you, email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.