Special Meeting of Electors
The Special Meeting of Electors will take place at 6.30pm on Thursday 22 July 2021 for the purpose of discussing the requests raised in the petition of electors regarding the Edward Millen House proposal endorsed by Council on 18 May 2021.
The order of business for meeting is as follows, with the agenda and relevant attachments being published by close of business, Friday 16 July 2021.
- Declaration of opening and announcements from the Presiding Member
- Presentations by the Town addressing petition questions
- Public question time
- Public statement time
- General business.
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, it is strongly encouraged to register your interest in attending to allow for the Town to make appropriate arrangements. This can be done using the form below.
The Special Meeting of Electors will also be live-streamed on the Town's website.
Participating at the Special Meeting of Electors
Electors of the Town are able to participate by asking questions, making statements and moving motions. These must relate to the purpose of the meeting. It is encouraged that these be submitted prior to the meeting to ensure they are recorded in the minutes accurately.
To allow for participation from all electors in attendance, the following limits will apply:
- public questions will be limited to three per person (with possible extension depending on how many people are in attendance)
- public statements will be limited to two minutes per statement
- speakers in support or against a motion will be limited to two minutes however, there will not be a restriction on how many people can speak on a motion.
To find out more about the Special Meeting of Electors, including how to write a motion, visit Meetings of Electors.
Thursday, 22 July 2021 | 06:30 PM
Town of Victoria Park administration building, function room, 99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park 6100 View Map