Town services during COVID-19
Below you will find information about using Town services while widespread local transmission of COVID-19 is occurring in the community.
All Town facilities encourage visitors to:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5m
The Administration building is now open.
Operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, customers are encouraged to make use of the Town’s online administration services:
- Online Payments – can be made via our website or by phone.
- Appointments – you can request an appointment online or by phone. Meetings can be held online or in person.
- Waste – for waste collection days and general information.
- Planning & Building – applications can be lodged online. For more information click here.
- Rates – info about your rates, pay your rates online or submit a change of address.
- Animals – found or lost animals and online registrations.
- Service request – if you have something to report or just need some assistance visit our service request page.
We encourage customers to contact us via:
If we are unable to resolve your query remotely, please ensure you follow State Government guidelines when attending the administration building.
The library is open and has returned to normal operating hours.
|Monday, Tuesday and Friday
Wednesday and Thursday
Smaller programs have resumed. Keep an eye on your emails, the Library’s social media channels and the Town website for details.
Returns can still be made via the external chute located on the south side of the library, as well as in person.
Online and digital services
Members can still use their library card to access e-resources including eBooks, eAudio, eMagazines, eMovies, and educational resources. Click here for more details.
For queries about services or to place a reservation on library items, phone 9373 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisurelife and Aqualife remain open to the public.
For the time being, the format of Council Meetings (online or in-person) will be decided case by case on an ongoing basis.
Information will be released on this website and via social media as decisions are made.