Process, performance, and team leader wanted
The vibrant Town of Victoria Park is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Coordinator to guide our Parking and Rangers team in a full-time capacity.
Reporting to the Manager Business Services, the position is responsible for the performance and efficiency of Parking and Ranger services across the Town.
Our ideal candidate has
- Post graduate qualifications in business or commerce or significant demonstrated experience
- demonstrated experience in designing and undertaking stakeholder consultation and engagement.
- experience in development and application of project planning methodology
- ability to generate innovative approaches to more effectively deploy resources; apply business excellence through process improvement; and improve service delivery.
- ability to build constructive working relationships characterised by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- skills and experience to provide leadership and direction to the Parking and Rangers team.
The benefits of working for us
- salary range of $93,919 - $99,886 per annum
- five weeks annual leave
- up to 15.5% Council superannuation contribution
- work life balance, including flexible working arrangements, easy access to public transport and our famous Albany Hwy café strip
- job share opportunities may be considered
- free use of gym and aquatic facilities (conditions apply)
- ongoing training and development
- exciting change-creating projects!
Sound like you?
All applications must address the bolded selection criteria in the position description. This should be included in your cover letter and accompanied by your CV.
The Town of Victoria Park is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal, live with a disability, CaLD or LGBTQI+ are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 4 pm Monday 8 March 2021