Your new employer
The Town has a dynamic future and we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Customer Relations Officers to join the Stakeholder Relations team. We have both a full-time and a part-time (22 hours per week) role available.
Your new role
The focus of these positions will be to effectively and efficiently deliver attentive customer service at first point of contact; to engage with our community or visitors to the Town by building rapport, identifying their needs and providing information, solutions and cashiering services to resolve their reason for contact.
What you’ll need to succeed
- knowledge of engagement processes including conflict resolution
- experience working within contact or call centre environment
- ability to provide high quality service delivery and demonstrated administration skills
- demonstrated ability to apply effective verbal and written communication strategies to negotiate and resolve varied and complex customer needs
- experience performing point of sale, cash handling and float reconciliation duties.
The benefits of working for us
- salary range of $61,466 - $66,939
- five weeks annual leave
- up to 15.5% Council superannuation contribution
- work-life balance including flexible working arrangements, easy access to public transport and our famous Albany Hwy café strip
- job share opportunities may be considered
- free use of gym and aquatic facilities (conditions apply)
- ongoing training and development
- exciting change-creating projects!
Sound like you?
All applications must address the bolded selection criteria in no more than 2 pages in the Position Description and include in your cover letter along with your CV.
Closing date: 4 pm Wednesday 15 July 2020