Your new employer
The vibrant Town of Victoria Park is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Events Officer to join our Events, Arts and Funding team in a full-time capacity.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of the Town’s community and civic events portfolio.
Our ideal candidate will have
- formal qualifications in community development and/or event management
- experience managing community and civic events
- experience sourcing grants and sponsorship
- experience supporting community-led initiatives and events
- understanding of a place-based approach and event integration
The benefits of working for us
- salary range of $74,594 - $85,303 per annum
- up to 15.5% Council superannuation contribution
- five weeks annual leave
- work-life balance including flexible working arrangements, easy access to public transport and our famous Albany Hwy café strip
- job share opportunities may be considered
- free use of gym and aquatic facilities (conditions apply)
- ongoing training and development
- exciting change-creating projects!
Sound like you?
All applications must address the bolded selection criteria in the position description. This should be included in your cover letter and accompanied by your CV.
The Town of Victoria Park is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal, live with a disability, CaLD or LGBTQI+ are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 4 pm Monday 17 May 2021