Your new employer
The Town has a dynamic future and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Organisational Performance Advisor in this newly created role.
Your new role
Join our Governance team to support the Town in our mission to lead the way to be a customer-focused, culturally constructive, legislatively compliant, sector-leading entity.
This position is responsible for overseeing the review and ongoing development of the Town’s Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework (IPRF); producing regular, outcome-based reporting against the Strategic Community Plan (SCP) and Corporate Business Plan (CBP); conducting regular performance audits across the organisation; driving continuous improvement; and leading innovation in direct liaison with the Organisational Development Advisor.
The successful applicant must be available to attend Council and administration meetings after hours from time to time.
What you’ll need to succeed
• an understanding of contemporary corporate or local government strategic planning and reporting practices
• a proven track record of driving change, continuous improvement and promoting innovation
• Experience in conducting audits and/or reviews of organisational systems and practices, and making recommendations to maximize workflow efficiency, agility and alignment with industry best practice
• A qualification in organisational performance, business efficiency or quality management –related degree, and/or practical experience working with ABEF, lean systems, or similar performance programs.
The benefits of working for us
• salary range of $85,426 - $90,101 per annum
• up to 15.5% Council superannuation contribution
• five weeks annual leave
• work-life balance including flexible working arrangements, easy access to public transport and our famous Albany Hwy café strip
• job share opportunities may be considered
• free use of gym and aquatic facilities (conditions apply)
• ongoing training and development
• exciting change-creating projects!
Sound like you?
All applications must address the bolded selection criteria in the position description and include in your cover letter along with your CV.
Closing date: 4pm Monday 21 January 2019