Large animals

Under the Town's Health Local Law 2003(PDF, 328KB), residents cannot keep a horse, cow, pig (including miniature pig), sheep, goat or other large animals without approval from Council. For more information please speak to an Environmental Health Officer. 

To report a problem

To report a property with a large animal, please call Customer Service on (08) 9311 8111 or email with your contact details and address of the property of concern. Your request will be allocated to an Environmental Health Officer for follow-up.