The Town is pleased to inform all residents that under a partnership arrangement with the City of South Perth you are able to utilise some of the services provided at the City of South Perth's Recycling Centre located at the corner Hayman Road and Thelma Street, Como.
Phone: (08) 9367 2492
Hours of operation:
Monday to Sunday 9am – 4.45pm
Public Holidays 9am – 4.45pm
Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day or any other day as required by the City of South Perth.
- Televisions – plasma, CRT, LCD, LED, rear projection
- Computer equipment
- Laptops, notebooks, palm tops
- Desktop/central processing units, cards and motherboards
- Monitors, printers, faxes, scanners, multi-function units that scan/fax/print, and web cameras
- Compact disc drives, digital video disk drives, hard drives and floppy drives
- Mouse and trackball, keyboards, joysticks and game pads
(These items must be intact as well as obsolete or unused. Maximum of 15 items per visit).
These services are made available at no cost to residents.
Please note all other wastes will not be accepted under this arrangement.
- Clean and uncontaminated cardboard, packing boxes, magazines, newspapers can be disposed free of charge at the centre.
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS), or polystyrene foam, is a white light-weight and bulky material that is often difficult to dispose of in your general bin. This material is often used in packaging for furniture or electronic goods, often together with cardboard. Polystyrene can be recycled at the recycling centre free of charge.
- Uncontaminated used motor oil (not contaminated with other petroleum products, coolants or similar) to a maximum of 10 litres per visit.
Please contact the City of South Perth Recycling Centre on (08) 9367 2492 for further information.