City of South Perth recycling centre
The Town is pleased to inform all residents that under a partnership arrangement with the City of South Perth you are able to utilise some of the services provided at the City of South Perth's Recycling Centre located at the corner Hayman Road and Thelma Street, Como.
Phone: (08) 9367 2492
Hours of operation:
Monday to Sunday 9am-4.45pm
Public Holidays 9am-4.45pm
Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day or any other day as required by the City of South Perth.
The following items will be accepted at no charge at the Recycling Centre.
- Televisions – Plasma, CRT, LCD, LED, Rear Projection
- Computer Equipment
- Laptops, notebooks, palm tops
- Desktop /Central Processing Units, cards and motherboards
- Monitors, printers, faxes, scanners, multi-function units that scan/fax/print, and web cameras
- Compact disc drives, digital video disk drives, hard drives and floppy drives
- Mouse and trackball, keyboards, joysticks and game pads
(These items must be intact as well as obsolete or unused. Maximum of 15 items per visit).
- Clean and uncontaminated cardboard, packing boxes, magazines, newspapers – no wrapping, polystyrene foam or similar.
- Uncontaminated used motor oil (not contaminated with other petroleum products, coolants or similar) to a maximum of 20 litres per visit
Please contact the City of South Perth Recycling Centre on (08) 9367 2492 for further information.
Full details on the South Perth Recycling Centre can be found on their website and fees and charges may be imposed at the discretion of the City of South Perth.