Contact us

Administration Centre

Phone (08) 9311 8111


99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park WA 6100

Opening hours 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday

Postal address Locked Bag 437, Victoria Park WA 6979

Emergency after-hours number (08) 9311 8188


Phone (08) 9373 5400  


42 Somerset St, East Victoria Park WA 6101 

Pool, Gym, Reception Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday:      5.30am - 8.30pm
Friday:                           5.30am - 8pm
Saturday / Sunday:       7am - 6pm

Monday to Friday:         8.30am - 12noon


Phone (08) 9373 5450  


Cnr Kent & Gloucester Streets, East Victoria Park WA 6101 

Centre Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday: 5.30am - 11pm
Friday:                      5.30am - 10pm
Saturday:                  8am - 10pm
Sunday:                    9am - 4pm

Gym Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday: 5.30am - 1pm & 3pm - 8.30pm
Friday:                      5.30am - 1pm & 3pm - 8pm
Saturday:                  8am - 1pm
Sunday:                    Closed

Creche Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9am - 11am 


Phone (08) 9373 5500  


27 Sussex Street, East Victoria Park 6101

Opening Hours
Monday:                                     9am - 6pm
Tuesday:                                    9am - 8pm 
Wednesday:                               9am - 8pm
Thursday:                                   9am - 8pm  
Friday:                                        9am - 6pm
Saturday:                                    9am - 5pm
Sunday/Public holidays:             Closed   

Feedback form

We value all types of feedback including compliments, concerns or comments on how we can look after you better. 

If you would like to suggest ways in which we can assist you, or help us in recognising our staff, please complete this form. 

What is a complaint?

If you would like to make a complaint, we define this as: 

Dissatisfaction with the services or products of the Town and its contractors, or with the actions of employees or Council in the provision of those services or products. 

A complaint is not an initial request for a service to be delivered. 

What is a request for service?

A request for service is where you want the Town of Victoria Park to take action, for example: 

  • a barking dog
  • a pot hole
  • verge tree pruning
  • illegal parking 

These can be made by filling out a service request form

Filling out this form

We will investigate anonymous complaints to the best of our ability but may have limitations in providing a resolution, so we ask that you please leave your contact details. 

Complaints can also be made by letter or email. Our contact details are available on the Administration Centre page

If you require assistance in completing this form, please contact us on 9311 8111 or email

Click here to view form.