Support Services Directory 

Contact information for services supporting people's basic needs in and around the Town of Victoria Park.

Please contact individual providers directly for more information. Some providers may or may not have eligibility requirements, such as a health care card and some run on an appointment only basis.

Support Services Directory

Emergency Relief & Food Services Support with applying for emergency relief services. Phone Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. 1800 979 777

Anglican Parish of Canning

Food parcels, clothing, referrals.

9350 5468

46 George Way, Cannington

Cannington Soup Kitchen Meal service (see calendar). Bread, Fruit & Veg, Warm meals. 142 Whaft Street, Cannington
Communicare Food and Bill assistance. Phone Mon, Wed, Fri 9am to 11am for appointment
6370 1000

Jacaranda Community Centre

Help for those in the Belmont area. Food Hampers, School assistance, Family counselling.

9477 4346

146 Epsom Avenue, Belmont

Kensington PCYC Frozen Meals available. Mon to Fri 9am to 4pm.

9367 1282

51 Anketell Street, Kensington

Riverview Community Services Food and Bill assistance.

9416 0100

1 Thorogood St, Burswood

St Mary's Outreach Service Meal service (see calendar).

248 Gloucester Street, EVP

St Vincent de Paul Emergency relief, food vouchers, Bill assistance, Clothes, Furniture. Phone Mon-Fri 9am-12:30pm. 1300 794 054
Star Street Uniting Church Food Hampers Wed 9am-12pm.

9470 3218

43-45 Star Street, Carlisle

The Haven Centre

Meal service (see calendar). Food hampers Tue-Sat 9:30 -11:30am.

0438 273 620

879 Albany Highway, EVP

The Salvation Army Food parcels and vouchers available by appointment Wed 9-12pm. Meal service (see calendar).

9458 1855

48 Dumond Street, Bentley

The Shopfront

Meal service (see calendar). Emergency hampers Mon to Fri 11am to 1pm.

9371 9109

59 John Street, Bentley

Uniting WA Food vouchers and bill assistance. Phone at 11am on Tuesdays. 9220 1255

Crisis Care

24/7 phone referrals for people experiencing crisis.

1800 199 008

Entrypoint Homelessness referral. Phone Mon-Fri 9am-7pm. Sat 9am-5pm. 1800 124 684


Crisis accommodation referrals, specialist support services, and rest and recuperation facilities for adults over 20 years who are experiencing homelessness. Open Mon to Fri 8:30am - 2pm.

13 78 24

247 James Street, Northbridge

Tranby Engagement Hub Crisis assistance and case management for people over 18 years. Mon to Sat 7am to 12pm. Sun 12pm to 5pm.

9220 1288

5/5 Aberdeen Street, East Perth


Devenish Lodge

Supported accommodation for adults with chronic mental illness.

9362 1545

54 Devenish Street, East Victoria Park

Nardine Supported short-term accommodation for women and children in crisis.

9470 3628

East Victoria Park

St Bart's

Male only supported accommodation for men over 18 years experiencing homelessness. Female only supported accommodation for women over 50. Supported accommodation for families.

9323 5100

7 Lime Street, Perth

The Beacon Supported accommodation for singles and couples over 18 years who are experiencing homelessness and receive Centrelink benefits.

9492 7101

9 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge

Fusion Student Household Service Supported accommodation for 16-24 year olds who have had to move out of home due to family conflict or other issues, but are studying in the Perth metropolitan area.

9355 1159

1 Pusey Street, Bentley

Passages Youth Engagement Hub Crisis assistance and referral support for youth aged 12-25. Mon to Thurs 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm. Fri 9am to 1pm.

9228 1478

143 Edward Street, Perth

Victoria Park Youth Accommodation

Supported accommodation for youth aged between 15-25 who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.

9361 4118

25 Mills Street, Cannington

Youth Accommodation Support Services (YASS)

Supported crisis accommodation for youth between 15-18 and supported transitional accommodation for youth 16-25, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

9329 4408


Financial Counselling. Phone for appointment Mon- Fri 8-4:30

9251 5777

Legal Aid Free or low cost legal services. Phone Mon-Fri 9am-4pm 1300 650 579

RUAH Community Services

South-East Tenancy program for private tenancy assistance. Legal services and referral to case management programs.

13 78 24

247 James Street, Northbridge

Sussex Street Community Law Service Financial Counselling, Tenancy advocacy. Phone for appointment Mon-Fri 9:30-4:30

6253 9500

29 Sussex Street, East Victoria Park

Uniting WA Financial Counselling. Phone for appointment on Mon- Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 9220 1255
Circle Green Community Legal Assistance with rental and tenancy issues. Legal migration advice and assistance for those disadvantaged in accessing legal services. Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm

6148 3636

445 Hay Street, Perth

Women's Domestic Violence Helpline

1800 007 339

Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline 1800 000 599


24/7 counselling and support for people impacted by domestic, family, or sexual violence.

1800 737 732

Crisis Care

24/7 Referrals for people experiencing crisis.

1800 199 008
Starick Call or walk into Cannington Police Station. Case Management support.

0467 493 051

Cannington Police Station 1325 Albany Highway, Cannington

Aboriginal Family Legal Services Free legal assistance to those experiencing or at risk of family and domestic violence.

9355 1502

113 Orrong Rd, Rivervale

Health Direct

Health information and advice. 1800 022 222
Alcohol and Drug Support Line
24/7 Counselling, Information, Referrals.

9442 5000


Free alcohol and drug counselling services.

9416 4444

75 Canning Highway, Victoria Park

Orange Sky Mobile Laundry Service. Frequently visits the Haven Centre, Vic Park Community Centre, The Shopfront & Cannington Community Garden.

Various times and locations. Please visit website to stay up to date.

One Voice Mobile shower service.

Various times and locations. Please visit website to stay up to date.

Mental Health Emergency Response Line 24/7 Mental Health support. 1300 555 788


Mental and Emotional health support for those aged 12-25 years.

9358 9800

1468 Albany Highway, Cannington

Lifeline Australia 24/7 Emotional distress support. 13 11 14

Services Australia

Can help with: raising kids, living arrangements, ageing, work, education, health and disability. 13 28 50  

WA Connect

WA Connect is an online directory of community services in Western Australia. You can use WA Connect to search for help in your area such as emergency relief, in the form of food vouchers, assistance with bills, referrals to other services, and more.

Ask Izzy

Ask Izzy is a mobile website that connects people who are in crisis with the services they need right now and nearby.

Food Bank

Find nearby food support.

Home Hub Services Directory

Online directory of accommodation and support providers.

If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

Was this page helpful?