Who to call?

The organisations responsible for infrastructure maintenance in our Town need help from the community to report when something has gone wrong. When the community is actively communicating with these organisations, the infrastructure is maintained at a higher standard and problems are solved faster.


Town of Victoria Park

  • Stray animals
  • Litter/illegal waste dumping
  • Illegal parking
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Street light upgrades
  • Local road maintenance
  • Sump maintenance
  • Street tree maintenance
  • Graffiti on Town-owned buildings
  • Noise complaints
Submit a service request online here
Email: admin@vicpark.wa.gov.au

Phone: 08 9311 83111

Emergency After Hours: 9311 8188

WA Police Force

  • Antisocial or threatening behaviour
  • Hoon drivers
  • Public intoxication
  • Illicit drug use/distribution/production
  • Criminal activity
  • Reporting crime
  • Suspicious behaviour
  • Welfare checks
  • Fraud
  • Out of control gatherings
Police Assistance Centre: 131 444
Crime Stoppers - report suspicious behaviour anonymously: 

1800 333 000 

Crime Stoppers

Life Threatening and emergency situations: 000

All reports are recorded and help WA Police Force adequately plan resources and make our community safer. 

Main Roads WA

  • Highway, freeway or main road maintenance (Shepperton Rd, Graham Farmer Freeway Orrong Road, Great Eastern Highway)
  • Traffic signal maintenance or upgrades
  • Major road congestion or traffic problems
Phone: 138 138
Email: enquiries@mainroads.wa.gov.au
Website: Main Roads WA

Water Corporation

  • Burst water mains
  • Street leaks
  • Water quality concerns
  • Sewer blockages
Phone: 13 13 75
Website: Water Corporation

Goodbye Graffiti

  • Graffiti removal from State Government infrastructure
  • Report graffiti tags and the ongoing vandalism
Phone: 1800 442 255

Website: Goodbye Graffiti

Western Power

  • Faulty streetlights
  • Power outages
  • Maintaining power poles
  • Maintaining power transfer stations
Phone: 1800 662 008 or 13 10 87
Website: Western Power

Dept of Communities - Housing

  • Maintenance of Department of Communities properties
  • Reporting disruptive behaviour from Department of Communities tenants (1300 597 076)
Phone: 1300 137 677
Website: Department of Communities

Public Transport Authority

  • Maintenance of train stations
  • Litter/dumping along the railway reserve
  • Reporting incidents on public transport
Phone: 9326 2000
Email: enquiries@pta.wa.gov.au
Website: PTA

Neighbourhood Watch

  • Establish or join a Neighbourhood Watch in your area
  • Access resources to make your street safer
Phone: 9222 1513
Email: info@nhw.wa.gov.au
Website: Neighbourhood Watch

Health Direct

  • Free healthcare advice from registered nurses (24/7 service)
Phone: 1800 022 222

Website: Health Direct

Wildlife Helpline

  • Advice on sick or injured wildlife
  • Referrals for reptile removal
Phone: 9474 9055
Website: Wildcare Helpline


  • Questions about project works
Phone: 9326 3666
Website: Metronet

If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

Was this page helpful?