Large animals

Under the Town's Health Local Law 2003, residents cannot keep a horse, cow, pig (including miniature pig), sheep, goat or other large animals without approval from Council.

For more information, contact our Environmental Health Officer on (08) 9311 8111 or email

Report an issue

To report a poultry or bird nuisance issue with a neighbouring property submit a service request here or call 9311 8111 or email Your request will be allocated to an Environmental Health Officer for follow-up.

Related information

Health Local Law 2023

If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

Was this page helpful?