Zoning enquiries

Searching property information 

You can find out the zoning, density code (R-Code), lot area and other property information by simply searching the 'address' of the property in the Town's online mapping system, Intramaps. 

Note -  Zoning information can be viewed under the mapping modules 'Town Planning Scheme' or 'Property Planning Enquiry'. 


Written planning advice 

To obtain a letter on the Town of Victoria Park's letterhead confirming the zoning and density code (R-Code) of a property, please visit our Planning Forms, Fees and Checklists page, and complete the Written planning advice form. The applicable fee is $73. 

Related information 

PlanWA - Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage Online Mapping 

State Planning Policy 7.3 - Residential Design Codes - Volume 1

State Planning Policy 7.3 - Residential Design Codes - Volume 2 - Apartments 

If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

Was this page helpful?